You only want to find books or articles that are available in Groningen/ the University Library has access to. Where can you best find them?
1. A bibliographic database
3. Google Scholar
With SmartCat you can specifically search in the content of the university library, as well as in collections held in other libraries within and outside the Netherlands.
You are looking for research data. Where can you find those?
1. Academic articles and reports
3. Data archives
1 and 3.
Research data can be found in academic articles and reports and in data archives. In databases you will mostly find statistic, economic and business data.
What is true about searching on the internet?
1. You can find all the articles from bibliographic databases with Google Scholar as well.
2. Google Scholar is suited for broad searching in academic sources.
3. With the 'regular' Google you can also find the articles that are in Google Scholar.
2. Google Scholar is suited for broad searching in academic sources. However, you will find only some of the articles available through bibliographic databases.