- A students guide with sources and databases for the research colloquium
- If you have a question or experience problems please contact one of the Library's education team members at email@example.com
Research European Law
- Information Literacy Library Guide developed by the RuGAn online course in which most aspects of information literacy are explained.
- List of Commentaries on Treaties (European Law)Commentaries are interesting sources for information, references etc.
EU Summit Back stage
Thesis Guide and Referencing
The Oscola Guide contains information (p. 37) how to cite Judgments of the European Court of Human Rights (which is missing in the Oscola Citing International Law Guide).
QUICK LINKS EU Law
- Eurlex This link opens in a new window EU legal service includes; treaties, legislation, case law and gives access to the Official Journal of the European Union, the official compilation of all EU legal acts.
- CURIA This link opens in a new windowSearching on topic and latest case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Advanced search through CURIATry searching with SUBJECT-MATTER or PRELIMINARY RULING QUESTIONS from a specific country or on a specific topic
- Find the DOCTRINE related to a specific decisions e.g.: the Zambrano Case: C-34/09Search for the judgment, select DOCUMENT INFORMATION and scroll down to: DOCTRINE
- COM documents This link opens in a new window
- Lawmaking procedures in specific domainsSearch in Lawmaking procedures Scroll down to: THEME and use the DIRECTORY OF EU LEGISLATION IN FORCE Select: 12) ENERGY
- N-lexAccess to national law databases on individual EU countries
Starting your Research: Ideas
- Activity Pages: EU LAW BY TOPIC This link opens in a new window
- Summaries of EU law in 32 different areas This link opens in a new window
Questions? Ask the experts:
Subjects: Faculty of Law