This guide covers a set of information sources for Pharmacology and Pharmacy research. It is the starting point for bachelors and masters in the Groningen Research Institute of Pharmacy (GRIP).
- Directory of medicines registered in The Netherlands This link opens in a new window
- Farmacotherapeutisch Kompas This link opens in a new windowPharmaceutical drug information for healthcare professionals
- Goto the Martindale This link opens in a new window
Meyler's Side Effects of Drugs
The British Pharmacopoeia 2013: The leading global standards for UK pharmaceutical and medicinal products
- Goto the British Pharmacopoeia This link opens in a new window
Web of Science
- Web of Science This link opens in a new windowCitation database with multidisciplinary coverage of journals, as well as international proceedings. With cited reference searching.
- Start SciFinder Web in a new window This link opens in a new window
The most important source in chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical technology, biotechnology, toxicology, plant biochemistry etc.
SciFinder contains the complete Chemical Abstracts since 1907, including substance search, substructure search, reaction search, etc.
- Start Embase This link opens in a new window
Questions? Ask the experts:
Subjects: Faculty Science & Engineering