This guide covers a set of information sources for Physics research.
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation
- IEEE Xplore This link opens in a new windowDelivering full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in engineering and technology
- Citation database with multidisciplinary coverage of journals, as well as international proceedings. With cited reference searching.
Science Daily: Physics
- American Institute of Physics This link opens in a new window
- Institute of Physics This link opens in a new window
- Nederlandse Natuurkundige Vereniging This link opens in a new windowNNV is the Dutch Physical Society for professional physicists. It currently has close to 4000 members and its offices are located in the Amsterdam Science Park.
- American Physical Society This link opens in a new window
- INSPIRE HEP This link opens in a new window
High-Energy Physics (HEP) is part of the multidisciplinary arXiv.org
- MathsciNet This link opens in a new windowMathematical Reviews on the web
Information Literacy Skills
If you need help searching for academic literature, and how to use it, please visit:
Questions? Ask the experts:
Subjects: Faculty Science & Engineering