This guide covers a set of high quality sources of information for the science research.
- Sciencelinx This link opens in a new windowScience LinX is the science center of the Faculty of Science & Engineering of the University of Groningen.
- FastFacts This link opens in a new windowScience is always changing and therefore remains exciting. Despite this, we see way too little of it! What’s happening at all the universities and research institutes in our country? Fast Facts makes current scientific research visible and accessible.
Databases for science research
- Web of Science This link opens in a new windowCitation database with multidisciplinary coverage of journals, as well as international proceedings. With cited reference searching.
- IEEE Xplore This link opens in a new windowDelivering full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in engineering and technology
- PubMed This link opens in a new windowBiomedical journal articles
- PLOS ONE This link opens in a new windowPLOS One is a peer-reviewed open access scientific journal published by the Public Library of Science (PLOS)
Information Literacy Skills
If you need help searching for academic literature, and how to use it, please visit:
Questions? Ask the experts:
Subjects: Faculty Science & Engineering