Find Duplicate References in the new RefWorks
- By selecting the dropdown icon, select the “Find duplications” option
- Here you have the option of selecting “ALL” references or just those found in the folder you are working in. In addition, deduplication can be searched either by “Strict” or “Fuzzy” matching to improve your results.
- Strict Match = looks at the references’; title, author and publication date as an exact match.
- Fuzzy Match = looks at the looks at the references’; title, author and publication date, but considers similarities, such as the initials of an author vs the full name.
- Once the selection is made, select the “Find Duplicates” box.
Reading the Results
RefWorks arranges the results by looking for duplications with the most metadata and arranges those at the top of the list.
Now you’re ready to start reading and writing your research paper. To answer any questions or issues contact us via email@example.com