Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Assistance with literature searches
UMCG-employees and (RUG) students are welcome to make an appointment about search strategy for a systematic review or a CAT.
We offer individual support for:
- Systematic Reviews (search strategy development, optimalisation)
- PICO-CAT (search strategy)
- finding out why some articles are not retrieved with your search strategy
- help to translate a search strategy to other databases
- advice to update an older search strategy
- find answers for questions about citation management/ deduplication/ checklists for study quality/ reporting guidelines/ search filters
Chat with a librarian
Ask your question to the Central Medical Library during opening hours.
Your experiences, remarks and comments
What are your experiences with the Central Medical Library? Do you have any questions, comments, suggestions or compliments for us? We would be happy to hear from you.