This guide covers a set of high-quality sources of information for Russian language, culture and society that can be a good starting point for your research.
- EBSEES This link opens in a new windowEuropean Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies
- ABSEES This link opens in a new windowAmerican Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL) This link opens in a new windowFull-text journals from and about Central and Eastern Europe
- MLA International Bibliography (Modern Language Association) This link opens in a new windowLiterature, language, linguistics, and folklore. Online bibliography on language and literature.
MLA International Bibliography offers a detailed bibliography of journal articles, books and dissertations. Produced by the Modern Language Association, the electronic version of the bibliography dates back to the 1920s and contains over 1.8 million citations from more than 4,400 journals & series and 1,000 book publishers. The indexed materials coverage is international and includes almost 60 titles from J-STOR’s language and literature collection as well as links to full text.
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA) This link opens in a new windowBibliography containing references and abstracts on language and linguistics
- Russian Science Citation Index This link opens in a new windowBibliography of articles in science, technology, medicine and education from leading Russian publications selected by eLIBRARY.RU (2005-present)
- Web of Science core collection This link opens in a new windowSearch the world’s leading scholarly journals, books, and proceedings in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities and navigate the full citation network
- Scopus This link opens in a new windowCovers a large part of the English-language literature in science, medicine and parts of the social sciences and arts and humanities.
- Academic Search Premier This link opens in a new windowMultidisciplinary bibliographic and full-text database
- Ethnologue : Languages of the world This link opens in a new windowResource on the more than 7100 languages spoken in the world.
- World Atlas of Language Structures (WALS) This link opens in a new windowDatabase of linguistic properties of languages world-wide.
- History This link opens in a new window
- Linguistics This link opens in a new window
Questions? Ask the experts:
Subjects: Faculty of Arts