- National Science Teachers Association NSTAThe National Science Teachers Association (NSTA), founded in 1944 is an association of science teachers in the United States and is the largest organization of science teachers worldwide
- British Science Association (BSA)The British Science Association is the UK's nationwide, open membership organisation, which provides opportunities for people of all ages to learn about, discuss and challenge the sciences and their implications.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, "Triple A-S" (AAAS)The American Association for the Advancement of Science, "Triple A-S" (AAAS), is an international non-profit organization dedicated to advancing science around the world by serving as an educator, leader, spokesperson and professional association.
- VELON Vereniging Lerarenopleiders NederlandThe Dutch Association for Teacher Educators VELON is an association for professionals involved in (both pre- and in-service) teacher education in The Netherlands.
- Studium GeneraleStudium Generale Groningen is the name of a joint organization of the University of Groningen and the Hanze University of Professional Education in Groningen. Both institutes join forces to organize lectures and debating sessions on science, culture and society.
- Interactive periodic tableAn interactive periodic table by the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- KennisnetKennisnet is the public organization for Education & ICT. They provide a national ICT-infrastructure, advise the sector councils and share our knowledge with the primary education, secondary education and vocational education and training.
- WikiWijsPlatform for open educational resources (OER). Currently only available in Dutch.
- Academia (beeld en geluid)Dutch audiovisual archives: radio and television programmes, films, music and photographs
- POGILPOGIL (Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning) is a pedagogical method devised to teach process skills. It was originally devised by professors at Franklin and Marshall College and the State University of New York, Stony Brook for use in teaching general chemistry.
- ScitableScitable brings together a library of scientific overviews including Scientific Communication
Questions? Ask the experts:
Subjects: Faculty Science & Engineering