Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Assistance with literature searches
UMCG-employees and (RUG) students are welcome to make an appointment about search strategy for a systematic review or a CAT.
Please note that, due to COVID-19, we are only able to conduct Research Consultations via Zoom or phone at this time.
We offer individual support for:
- Systematic Reviews (search strategy development, optimalisation)
- PICO-CAT (search strategy)
- finding out why some articles are not retrieved with your search strategy
- help to translate a search strategy to other databases
- advice to update an older search strategy
- find answers for questions about citation management/ deduplication/ checklists for study quality/ reporting guidelines/ search filters
Appointments via Zoom
Zoom is a web conferencing product that allows you and your meeting participants to meet virtually via a browser, desktop application, or mobile device.
Schedule a consultation with a librarian, and we will provide you with a Zoom meeting link
If you would like to use Zoom on a handheld device please download the Free Zoom app using the instructions below for either iOS or Android.
Chat with a librarian
Ask your question to the Central Medical Library during opening hours.