Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Make your article freely available
Green Open Access: make your article freely available via Pure
Send your article to the library...
and we'll import it into Pure for you!
Researchers from the UMCG and University Groningen, are obliged to add their articles to Pure.
Let the library help:
Send your article to us via the link above and we will take care of:
- the import into Pure,
- Checking the copyrights.
- After validation by the library the final author’s version will be openly available (possibly after an embargo period) on your personal profile page on the university’s research database.
- Completing the metadata when the article is officially published.
- Uploading the publisher version of the article to Pure (and if allowed, make it publically available).
What is Pure?
Pure is THE corporate tool to manage, present and share your publications, your research profile and your CV, all in one.
The Research Database of the University of Groningen (including UMCG) contains ALL research output, activities & Press Clippings, visible for all http://www.rug.nl/research/portal
Login to Pure
How to login?
Before logging in, please check the list with names on the UMCG intranet.
- If your name IS on the list, always use the UMCG-logo to log in with your UMCG-account details.
- If your name is NOT on the list, always use the RUG-logo to log in with your P-number from the RUG.
- If you have no account yet, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help & more info
Manage Your Personal Profile AND your Research Profile!
To ensure your profile is as complete and up-to-date as possible, you need to edit your personal profile page (via MyUniversity) AS WELL AS your research profile (via Pure)
Download the MANUAL
The CMB offers assistance in:
- checking your publication list in Pure and adding missing publications.
- making your post-print and/or open access articles available conform copyright rules and embargo's
- making lists and reports for overviews & analysis
Chat with a librarian
Ask your question to the Central Medical Library during opening hours.